ED? My thoughts…
I have spent a little time over the last few days talking to men in the store about sexual issues. Some And while personal to each, none of them are exclusive.
Many men asking me about erectile dysfunction and my take on all of it. Just so you know, almost every man will experience ED at some time in their lives. It is more common than men realize. ED can be caused by so many things, and it is important to seek professional medical advise. The gravest issue is Prostate Cancer and men experiencing ED should have their prostate checked annually.
Lately however, for many men, the issue is STRESS. During this unprecedented time of COVID not seeing our friends and family and being locked away with our partners is putting stress on our valued relationships.
So, find out what is causing your ED and once you are sure it is not a medical issue, let us fix it.
- Perhaps it is time to add some spice to your love life and give it a little kick start. Add in a bottle of flavoured lube, a cock ring, a WE Vibe, or a game.
- Take a vacation from your life. Go stay at a hotel or if funds do not allow, try a night camping.
- Now that we can visit family, let someone else look after your children for a day, so you can go on a date.
- Cook a unique meal together. No ideas on what you can make: there are online companies that deliver all the ingredients.
- Do not like cooking at all? Order a takeaway. We have some amazing restaurants in town that really need your support.
- So that your stress levels do not peek again seek professional advise on how to manage it. I personally find that journaling, talking to a friend, going for a walk, or watching a comic movie are all good stress relievers. And of course…. So is SEX!
Stop in and get some ideas at Shadoe. We are all in this together.